In this article, we discuss a review written by Miranda G. from Newport Beach. After that, we will discuss how Soberlink can help with your struggle against alcohol. You can find all our reviews, product reviews and alcohol addiction tips on our homepage.
I have struggled with alcoholism for two years now and have lost a lot of trust and hope within the relationships of my friends and family. Now that I am sober after coming out of treatment and working a daily program of AA, I rely heavily on sober link to show my loved ones that I am staying on track, especially for my mom who is not living close by which gives her a piece of mind and it has really helped strengthened our relationship and rebuild that trust again. Thank you soberlink!!
What do do if you struggle with alcohol?
If you are struggling with alcohol and feel that it is affecting your life negatively, it is important to seek help. Here are some steps you can take:
- Talk to a trusted friend or family member about your concerns. It can be helpful to have support from people who care about you.
- Consider seeking help from a mental health professional, such as a therapist or counselor. They can provide you with support and guidance as you work to address your alcohol use.
- Look into self-help groups, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or other support groups for people who are trying to reduce their alcohol intake or stop drinking altogether.
- Consider medication-assisted treatment, which can help reduce cravings and make it easier to manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Make lifestyle changes to support your recovery, such as eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and finding healthy ways to manage stress.
It is important to remember that overcoming alcohol addiction can be a challenging process, but it is possible with the right support and treatment. Do not hesitate to reach out for help if you feel that your alcohol use is causing problems in your life.
How can we help?
Soberlink helps you keep accountable. It’s a high-tech alcohol monitoring device that you have to use daily. Your family and loved one can keep track of how you are doing. For many people this has been an extra support to combat their alcohol addiction.
We have written many case studies over the years. Here are some of them